INVITATION TO TENDER FOR “INDIVIDUAL EXPERTS OR COMPANIES TO BE APPOINTED FOR PERFORMING COMMUNICATION AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ENPI CBCMED FUNDED PROJECT: ONMEST II – OPEN NETWORK FOR MEDITERRANEAN SUSTAINABLE TOURISM 2 – ENPI CBCMED PROGRAMME”>Aegion, Greece.
Our ref: ONMEST2-Ext. 31/01/2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to inform you that:
- «RATIO TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE LTD», 20 Spyrou Kyprianou str, 3070, Limassol, Cyprus
- «CVR VISION & RELIABILITY LTD», 5 Kosta Ourani Street,3rd Floor, 308,Limassol, Cyprus
- are invited to take part in the restricted tender procedure for the above contract. The complete tender dossier includes the following:
- A. Instructions to tenderer-
- B. Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes: I. General Conditions for service contracts
- II. Terms of Reference
- III. Organisation and Methodology (to be submitted by the tenderer using the template provided) IV. Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs) V. Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- VI. Forms and other supporting documents VII. Expenditure verification: Terms of Reference and Report of Factual Findings C. Other information: I. Shortlist notice II. Administrative compliance grid III. Evaluation grid D. Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide to contract procedures for EU external actions and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website:
- We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8. If you decide not to submit a tender, we would be grateful if you could inform us in writing, indicating the reasons for your decision.
- Yours sincerely, Nikolas PETROPOULOS President ERFC